sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2016

NKOTB cruise blog by Chelo_mx




nkotb cruise chelo_mx



My name is Chelo, I'm Mexican and some of you already follow me on twitter  @chelo_mx

I've been writing a NKOTB Cruise Blog for years in SPANISH, We've seen tons of useful blogs, tips and groups in English but I felt the need to help some of my BH sisters that don't speak the language. Apparently it has helped them and that makes me really happy

But now, some of my English-Speaking friends have asked me to translate some of my Spanish blogs into English.
It's is a huge work to do the write the whole blog ALL OVER again, and like I've said there are a lot of GOOD ones out there, So I will post some of the "Generic Info" that can be helpful for everyone.

It has to be said that I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive me for my grammatical and spelling mistakes. 

So, here we go!!!


SOUND THE HORNS AGAIN








Click on each topic for additional info




* CARNIVAL Victory -Meet the Ship                                            (deck plans, cabin locations, youtube tour videos, 360° pictures of pools, dining rooms, bars and lounge, )

* NKOTB Cruise 2015 Blog (all the blogs from previous years)







Some of these are from previous cruises (some are still useful, I'll update others ASAP)  just keep coming back and take a look

I've tons of other blogs, but they are written in Spanish.
If you are  interested, I've place a gadget on each that will translate it into English or other languages.
Remember that is a "Google" translator, so it may sound funny or it won't make any sense at all

*Click in the link and look for the gadget on the right (under the menu, as shown on the following picture) and select your language.
***THIS BLOGS ARE IN SPANISH***




|Don't forget to follow me on Twitter 




And say HI if you see me on board











VISITA EL BLOG EN ESPAÑOL








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario